Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: My son Jake turns 15 today!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Dawny's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Gus,

    I knew I could count on you to keep that secret. [img]redface.gif[/img] And Thanks Cherie for the B-day wish.
    Love you guys, hopefully real soon I will be on more often.
    Dawn

  2. #22
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!

    I have some other cute pictures of Jake from that day and I'd post them if they "lived" some place on the web!

    I just ate [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] for dinner...but I didn't have [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] .
    Sheri

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy (late) Birthday wishes Jake, Its a long trip and your just beginning, Best wishes.

    Hello Dawn, Happy Birthday, to your boy and I belive I understand you have one coming up to? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    roG

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sorry I'm late but happy late birthday Mr. Jake! 15 is a great year so have lots of fun! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member foxesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry i'm late [img]redface.gif[/img]

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    How are you Cherie?
    I wish you all the best,

    Vicente.

  6. #26
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RockinSheri:
    I have some other cute pictures of Jake from that day and I'd post them if they "lived" some place on the web!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would love to see them Sheri!
    What a beautiful boy!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm SSSSOOOO SORRY this is late, Jake! [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Happy Happy Birthday!!!
    I've been off line for two months.
    I hope you had a really GREAT one!!!
    Fifteen is a really great year.
    All My Best!!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wow does cherie have a son? i'm a fan from the oldest of days but didnt realize she had a son. happy belated birthday jake.amazing andi've been a fan since i first read about the runaways in the infamous crawdaddy article. my first rock and roll record was waitin for the night!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As usual, I'm late... *sigh*

    Well, Happy Belated Birthday, Jake. I hope your day was special.

    Boy, am I ever late !!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Mannequin [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Tim,
    Welcome aboard Cherie's message board!
    Yep Cherie is a MOM alright, on top of everything else!
    Happy posting hereabouts!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic